Monday, February 11, 2013

Week 16 February 10 - 16

I am hearing from many of you that you are "behind" in your reading.  Some of you are picking up with the current reading and trying then to add in a few of the missed chapters as you can.  Others are continuing to follow the readings in the schedule, just a few weeks (or more) behind schedule.

  Blessings on you for your continued efforts! 

I have added all of our readers to my daily prayers -- I hope you feel the support!! 

I am also hearing that many of you, like me, are so very glad we are living in the kingdom of Jesus Christ -- the Old Testament times were difficult and harsh.  Let's remember that when we are having a "bad day." 

blessings and peace
<><


Sunday, February 10 -- 2 Kings 4 - 5

Monday, Feb 11 -- 2 Kings 6 - 8

Tuesday, Feb 12  -- 2 Kings 9 - 11

Wednesday, Feb 13  -- 2 Kings 12 - 14

Thursday, Feb 14  - 2 Kings 15 - 17

Friday, Feb 15 -- 2 Kings 18 - 20

Saturday, Feb 16 -- 2 Kings  21 - 23

No comments:

Post a Comment